[Dailydrool] More drool and prayers on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 18:55:37 PDT 2009

I am  catching up  on drools  again, a never ending  task,  and I need to
have the guys get busy in the drool department  again.  Drool for Gabby that
she gets better soon.  Hope that missing  the meds did  not harm her.  Drool
on the  way for Ms. Beasley  and her ear problems.  Hope she responds to
whatever route you take   with her.  Drool is on the way for  Pumpkin and her
lump   removal.  Hope i  went well and she recovers fully.  Also for
Jellybean and her infection.  I  will also keep all in my prayers in  addition to
the drool being sent by the guys.

Glad to hear that Elmo is doing better, and will pray that it is  not
bladder cncer.

DDropp and the hounds