[Dailydrool] Vet visit

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:36:45 PDT 2009

So, I did take Slater to the vet's again. They shaved down the gooey area,
cleaned it & gave me a spray called Betagen spray (looks to be Gentamin
Sulfate Betamethasone yadda yadda something or other spray) for the gross
spot, and also cephaloxin and prednisone. They said that it looks like a
skin rash, probably caused by the drool running down his cone & sitting
there right after his surgery. So, the collar has been permanently removed
(we'll stick w/the harness for now). So, hopefully we'll be able to just get
rid of this & all will be well! Still having some issues w/the ears, but I'm
getting sneaky w/a muzzle. Plus, he put up MUCH less of a fuss today for the
vet techs, so I hope that trend continues!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Slater, Aunty to Checkers, Domino & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473