[Dailydrool] Daisy's glaucoma surgery

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Thu Oct 29 17:49:16 PDT 2009

Dad slave took Daisy for a follow up check today.  Her surgery was one week ago yesterday.  They said her eye is doing great, most of the inflammation is gone and she is starting to see.  They said it would take 2 weeks so this is good.  She is still on 5 eye drops 3-4 times a day but we are to start weaning her off the prednisone on Saturday.  It was just heartbreaking the other morning.  We gave her a treat with her pill in it.  She can smell the treats coming.  After she ate it, she sat there with her head pointed up with her mouth open waiting for Dad to drop another treat it.  It was obvious she couldn't see a thing and that he didn't have any more treats.  I'm hoping her sight comes back soon.  Ann