[Dailydrool] eldEr Clara kookbookie

claudia oneil mouse1 at wk.net
Thu Oct 22 12:24:22 PDT 2009

oh me goodness,  i had da mom order up the kookbookie from my heroette, eldEr  claRa.  i am doing da happy dance all ober da housie.   it came!!!!!   it came!!!!!    AND   it be pawtagraphed by the famous  houndette elDer clAra.  i am so honored to hab her pawtagraph.  i be just almost barkless...  almost .... iffen ur mom habnt ordered a kookiebookie----- well go bark at her now to do so.   it be wonderful...   an da monies help the senior hounds and houndettes at houndsabound.  that be a gud cause
sadie sunshine of the field