[Dailydrool] Thursday comments to several...

Laurie Zak ljza68tig at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:16:49 PDT 2009

Thursday greetings to all foodslaves & their happy houndies!

Sending lots of sad ahhroos & snooter snuggles to Jeff, Tammy, Tommie & Jamie on the loss of their sweet old gal Millie. Know in your hearts that her life was good because of your love & kindness. Hoping your hearts heal with happy memories of the joy she brought you.

Oh Mr. Cooper-youze gotsa get ursef all puts bek togedder afta yur ickyol wump removable...poor widdle bebe! Sending tons o' healing dwool and rear end pets to hep youze recover awl heppy n' hethy and upse to noooogooodze agin soooon!

Happiest 2nd Birfday, to toddler Hunter! Hope you get every little thing your sweet baby houndie heart desires!

Hey Vikki from Washington...we too will be at the Bothell BH Meet Up Howl-O-Ween partay on Sunday (we live in Everett!)

Can't wait to meet another DDer and her houndy gang! (and if there will be those bracelets there, i would like one too please!)

Drool to all in need, and healing puppylove hugs to all who are feeling worries or sadness on this day.

Laurie - grateful foodslave to:

Mr. Max who-is-worth-a-million to us!

Princess Masami Lady Jade (atb 8/15/09, now greeting newcomers with her bossier-than-thou-but-it-is-mostly-for show-attitude

of superiority)