[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's Cookbook Is Here!!

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Thu Oct 22 16:51:17 PDT 2009

The Mom is very excited because her new cookbook is here.  It is the
strangest cookbook because it makes her giggle as she turns the pages.  None
of her other cookbooks do that.  Once in a while she cries with cookbooks,
but that's another story.

I am looking forward to her making something from the section that has
houndie foods.  She said that it's a pretty big section and seems to have a
lot of interesting treats.

Thank you, Elder Clara and everyone else associated with making the
cookbook.  It's going to do so many good things...help the houndies, help my
tummy and maybe even show Mom that she's not as bad a cook as she thinks she
is.  I'm not really expecting that, though.

Fondly,
Lilie Basset