[Dailydrool] Hounds Bay

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Oct 23 06:27:19 PDT 2009

I just posted a couple of scrapbooks on Hounds Bay to
benefit Montana Basset Rescue and Western Missouri
Basset Rescue under Other Basset Items  One is a blank
"Princess" album for your favorite basset pwincess and the
other is a decorated album ready for pictures of your basset
and his or her kitty.  Yes, I know kitties are not always favored
on the Drool and certainly not on Hounds Bay, but it is for
rescue and I honestly didn't know what else I was going to
do with the kitty scrapbook that was given to me by a
well-meaning friend.  So . . .  maybe you have a "basset kitty"
at your house and would like to have a scrapbook of your kitty
and your basset and help a rescue in need.

Also, Hounds Bay seems to be working quite well now so if
you've been staying away because of the problems in the
past, please come back and help the rescues by bidding.
You do need to re-register if you haven't already but it's very
easy to do!

Thanks!

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie,
Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB