[Dailydrool] Elder Clara must be southern

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 23 14:23:27 PDT 2009

Oh my gosh.  I got the most beautiful, impressive cookbook in the mail and it was right as I was heading to work, so I figured I'd take it with me.  I work at a vet so i figured they'd enjoy it.  The girl's were confused.  What's a snooter kiss, and what's a green gas bomb?  What's a brudder?  It wasn't til one of the girls with a southern accent started reading it that they started figuring it out.  I never had a problem with bassetese.  By the time I interpreted everything,(including Da Great Adbensure) everyone, including the clients who were there for interpretations, were gasping for air, they were laughing so hard.  So when I got home I actually took my cookbook to bed for some nighttime reading.  NEVER have I taken a cookbook to bed.  Thank goodness hubby was out of town because I was howling.  Something about adding a tablespoon of drool to something sent me over the edge.  Elder Clara, you are incredibly special, and we all love
 you from afar.
Janet, Elder Carlie Jane, Yogi and Bunny