[Dailydrool] instead of an e collar

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 19:44:20 PDT 2009

Hi everyone, I found a place, with an idea instead  of using the horrible e
collar to stop our kids from biting and itching their  front feet, etc.
It's very easy to make, I found it searching desperately  for something else.
It is made from like the foam insulation you use  to insulate your water
pipes etc.  If anyone is interested, I can send you  the site, or else just
put it on the drool.
I have not tried it as of yet, but it sure looks  like it would work
wonderful, and that is what it is  for.
And this is not restricting for them to get thru  doorways, they can still
look to the sides too.
Just a tid bit of info if anyone is  interested.............
Barbie, Honey, Dottie and
Scooby ( I am a  black lab ) but mama loves me just as  much.