[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's cookbook, and her Mama birthday?

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 23 20:32:32 PDT 2009

I received Elder Clara's cookbook, and am in the process of reading all the
recipes.  I love to read recipes, and am especially interested in some of
the UNUSUAL recipe names - Poop Slickerz, Tailpipe Tacos, Buttsnifferz, Turd
in da Hole -- to name a few.  Anyway, I've already marked several recipes to
try right away, and I'm not even halfway through the book.  Looking forward
to the doggie treat recipes.

My calendar shows that Debbie Winchester had a birthday earlier in the week
- if this is right, happy burfday to da Mama frum all ob us ole gals here,
and congrats to you and Elder Clara on your cookiebookie success.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net