[Dailydrool] to Laurie hi back!, Renee ears, Laura thanks!

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 21:39:40 PDT 2009

Laurie - Hi! <waving>  I'm in Puyallup, not far from King Bob!  I'll be
bringing all 3 houndies.  All of them are from Alexa, so's we gotta go show
off our good manners we've learned!  <crossing fingers>  It'll be an
interesting 50+ mile drive with 3 hounds in my itty bitty honda civic 2dr
hatchback - think about that for a minute... a 45 pounder, 50 pounder &
80ish pounder... me & maybe my sis... with POTLUCK DISH??? in a Honda 2DOOR
HATCHBACK?  <shaking head>  I'll be the nutcase looking for a valium!

Renee, ear treatment - I peeked in Sara Sue's ear with an otoscope last
night & so far no green pus in there.  Considering this is the longest she's
gone without a discharge in about 3months is nice... still too soon tho.
There's still some of the sticky icky ooey gooey med stuff vet filled her
brain cavity with slowly coming out.  <Ya know... I could probably glue
something back together with that stuff!>  It's supposed to last 2 weeks,
but vet said to call if I noticed anything "not right".  I will definately
let you know how it's going.  I'm thinking happy thoughts!  :)

Laura & the gang - Thanks for the drool for Sara Sue!

vikki momperson
spencer/cujo, sassy sara sue, hal e bear
sebastian atb, natasha atb