[Dailydrool] Oct. 24 Calendar Kids

Sherry Moore sherrymoore at me.com
Sat Oct 24 13:38:18 PDT 2009

I am usually the consummate lurker, but must come out today.  The calendar beauties for October 24 are my Lizzy (Rivendell's Sun Kissed) and Mr. Darcy (Ch. Rivendell Sanlyn Postage Due).  They are nine and eight, respectively (how did that happen?), and are loved beyond measure.  They are featured today on my son Chris's birthday, because he is my chief groomer.  That was his Christmas gift to me last year - he comes over once a week and bathes dogs!  One of the best gifts ever.

Sherry in AZ
With the Austen namesakes