[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's Cookbook

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sat Oct 24 13:54:30 PDT 2009

I am so pleased, along with Bev, Debbie, Karen, Royal, and all the hounds
who have their pawprints on this book,  that
so many people are enjoying the cook books, aprons and grocery lists pads!
It has truly been a joy being a part of all this, and to see the fruits of
 several months work come together is great!  Of course, the ladies are
giggling at me frantically wrapping and shipping all these books out to you
 all! That is okay,  I work for the hounds and this is part of it.

The hounds help in their own way,  they keep me calmed down and keep me from
being too chaotic with their soft sounds of sleeping all around the living
 room where I have set up tables for packing, etc.  I am among 4-5 different
soft snores as I type.  It is just getting cool down here so we have broken
 out the blankets for them at night.  They are as much weather weenies as I
 am, so no chuckling about it being cold in Orlando!

The cook books are priced to be very affordable to all, and the quality is
really quite good.  We have  a limited number of books, and aprons,  so when
 they are gone, it will be done and over.  Don't miss out on your chance to
have not just a cookbook,  but a cookbook that is fun to read!

So many hounds are in need of drool....the Bounders know their main
job is to keep the buckets heading out to whoever needs some.

thank you all for your support in helping them,  I wish you all could come
meet them!

With love and drool,
wen and the Bounders
Dudley, Simone, Bunnie, Buddy Love, Mick, Logan, Lucas, Esty, Jenny, Burke,
Bert,
TC, Hazel, Petey, Bona, Suzi, Valentine, and Pal

www.elderclaraeats.biz   --the only place to get   ELDER CLARA EATS & EATS &
EATS
www.seniorhoundsabound.org  --the only place to get the 2010 Senior Basset
calendar