[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's Cookbook and a TERRIBLE OMISSION!!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Oct 25 06:00:31 PDT 2009

I want to apologize to Mary Ann, publicly, as I forgot to include her on
this email.  I am so sorry!!!!
Mary Ann put this whole thing together, proof read, dealt with the
publishing house,  kick us in the behind when needed, tons of things I would
NOT have even wanted to have to do.
My omission was a total mind blip, and I am so sorry!.
This would not have happened without this wonderful lady!  The Bounders send
you tons of drool to help with any hurt feelings I might have
caused.......or I could just drive on over to WA and bring you a couple
Bounders?

hanging my head...

wen