[Dailydrool] Elder Claras cookbook and my Chillie

HANNI KLINGER hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 24 19:05:44 PDT 2009

I just got the absolutely best ever and most entertainment cook book today
.Elder Clara's cook book.As soon as I turned to page 2 ,I went and ordered 4
more for x-mas presents.My brain has been on overload lately but to miss
this good of a deal it finally kicked in for a minute.You guys just don't
miss this one!
My Chillie is almost like normal tonight,we are waiting for blood test
results to come back in 7 days.....It was the 2.nd worst day of my life and
I know that the drool is gonne come thru as most of the time.I feel so cared
for by this big Drool Family.Thank you  ,as  soon as the results of the test
come back either I or my kid Angelika will post...but it really is looking
good tonight ,she even ate some of her food.
Not much Drool in this house but good wishes to all our babies and ailing
homans.
Hanni scared mom to chillie