[Dailydrool] Da cookee Bookee dun git here!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 22:06:47 PDT 2009

Deer Elder Clara,

We git da box fum da big white box on weelz.  Momma qikqik opind it up an pull out da apwon firss ting.  Why herz juss amired it....den dat ole weeman stawt moddlin it.  Why it juss a lubbly ting.  Me sez "Memememe Nexx!"...but oh NO herz not lettin dis gal neer it.  Wat up wit dat?  Why der be twee in der an dis fur seniorz.  Wat herz tink me are?

Den herz git da notey padz out.  Why dey be purty cool.  Lotz ob room to make we fud liss fur wen herz go do da shoppin.  Why dey is fibe ob dem...One fur each ob we!  Wooohooo hope dat ole biddy (yep me sez biddy cuz herz no let me twy on da beeuteeus apwon) kin push 5 ob dem cawtz round da fud store.

Den herz git out da Cookee Bookeez an sit on wun me thwonez. Elder Clara wat hab youz dun?  Da Momma be juss hab da jiggygigglyz.  Herz lipperflapperz get stwetch wide an der dis hee hawin comin fum herz fud chopperz.  Me wuz liddle fwade to git too close.  Me tot herz licker an tooferz mite come flyin out dat hole.  Me wuz reedy to call da 911.  Den da Ruby Doo sez herz seen dis afor an me no hab to be a fwettin.  Wooooooooooooooo.  I wuz perty nerbous der fer a wile.

So dis da offishul reboo ob awl da speshul Elder Clara.  Houndeez get dat pwastic cawd out an a order fur youz slabes an no furgit da udder family slabes dat no lib wit ya and da nayborz an ya furiends....heck order sum fer ya emeneez too.

Lub and dwool to awl dat need it.  We hab youz awl in we pwayerz,
Nelly Belle an da Dog House Gang
oh an da ole cwazy woomen to