[Dailydrool] What your Dog Smells...

Sally K. Russell sally at slokr.com
Sat Oct 24 19:24:19 PDT 2009

Such an interesting post!  Our Browser who is recently totally blind from glaucoma is doing wonderfully.  It took him about a week to get adjusted (us much much longer dealing with our own depression) and his tail is always wagging, we take him on long walks and he is using his nose to guide him everywhere.  Recently he stayed with his breeder on her farm (where he had been only twice before) and in no time was running around with his 11 basset pals, trotting along with his breeder feeding the cows and her husband swears he is not blind (but alas he is).

All I can say is thank goodness Browser is a basset....

Sally, Pixel and Browser

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4539 (20091024) __________

http://www.eset.com