[Dailydrool] Blind Dogs part 2

Ross Houndage mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 05:35:08 PDT 2009

Bud can also find a bed anywhere. He was very disgusted that this new house
only had cold hard floors to lay on (I hadn't brought the beds up yet). He
plopped down in the middle of the floor, and you could tell he wasn't happy.
I went to get his favorite bed, and by the time I got back, he had pulled a
carpet scrap out from under the bench where my plants are and was sleeping
on that. Blind houndies manage just fine. I did move him to his bed, and he
settled in for a long nap.

More drool where needed!
Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, Peaches
Ace& Kirby