[Dailydrool] A Special Thanks for a Special Lady

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Oct 25 04:59:26 PDT 2009

Momma here. Now, I might get into a spot of trouble for this, but being owned by Brudder Elwood gives me extreme experience in that so its nothing new. I wanted to take a minute to not only share my feelings, but to honor a drooler that is so dear to me and has done so very much. Her name is Mary Ann Thomas, she posts some, but never enough, prefers to stay behind the pages, but this lady deserves so much.
Mary Ann was "driving the bus" that produced Elwoods book and when Clara's book was born, I had one request, and that was my beloved Mary Ann to once again get behind the wheel. She refused to take a page in Clara's book, she worked like a hound dog after a bisket on both, and with many of us involved on this one, she held the harness, and guided us to the finish. Now during her already busy life she worked on this to find us the best publishing deals, okay--lets face it, she kept me in line as some days I got a bit wild shall we say, and I would get this call or note of Debbie---I am not sure this is going to fly, I think they might not publish that one--of course I would moan and re do it, knowing she was right. Then Clara got sick. This was a bomb none of us expected, and once again Mary Ann was there, as so many, but my Mary Ann was my rock from afar. The cases of finished books were delivered as Clara lay sick in the hospital, my world fell apart, all of our many months of work hanging, but a call from Mary Ann would calm me, after all her beloved Lucille(atb) went thru this also, and Mary Ann pulled her thru it.
We might be the names you recognize on the pages, but trust me, without this fine lady, it never would of happened. She also designed the website. She did politely refuse to do the packin an the shippin---LOL---but for the love of the hound, Mary Ann worked her heart out.
Now somewhere I am sure the phone will be flaming at me today, Mary Ann a fussin that I wrote about her, but my comment is this--Mary Ann--we love you and gosh, those hounds you are helping wanted to give you 4 paws up.
Give Mary Ann a shout at queenbasset at yahoo.com -----tell a drooler thanks for helping the seniors. She sure deserves it.

I am now going to put on the fire retardant suit.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz