[Dailydrool] Waitin on Mr. Cooper

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 25 12:01:32 PDT 2009

Carlie Jane here. Nigel and Lewis, you are very wise hounds.  It is so sweet of you to think of keepin your mama busy.  I have a suggestion.  Yesterday while my mama was takin a shower, I decided to taste the wall.  The paint part wasn't too bad, the dry wall was a little dry (could have used a little chicken stock) but the stud was fairly tasty.  Thtat kept my momma and daddy busy for almost all day. If you both take a taste, maybe get Conley in on it, it could keep her busy for days!...  Mama here, and Carlie Jane is very sorry for suggesting that I'm sure.  At least I don't have any Chinese drywall that's been in the news.  I hope Mr. Cooper is okay.  Days seem like years when you're waiting for results.  We have every spare paw crossed for good news.
Janet, Carlie Jane (novice home remodeler) Yogi and Bunny (2 very innocent bystanders)