[Dailydrool] Forward planning

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 25 12:43:18 PDT 2009

This is Clara the Younger and I’m going to tell you ‘bout forward planning.
Ourmum did a bit of forward planning back at the beginning of summer. Just when there was no more icicles hangin off our tailpipes, hers went and paid some mans to come and knock holes in the walls and put a big metal box in the livin room. Hers called it a Log Burner, we calls it a metal box. An everyone who come to our house says “oh doesn’t your log burner look lovely” when they meant “isn’t your bassets lovely”.
Now the icicles startin to hang off our tailpipes and our mum bought some bits of forest. We knows this forest. This be bits of the forest where we go walkies and they smell goooood, like the squirrels and foxes and birds and other dogs and squirrels.

So me and Rolph we sniffy, sniffy, sniffy an Rolph pick up the forest bits to chew and ourmum says “no Rolph. Leave it!”, so he does. Then he picks up another one and ourmum says “No Rolph. Leave it!” And this goes on and on and I think ‘hmm that forest must be tasty’ so I pick some up to chew and – well you know what ourmum says…

An this goes on all day, coz actually we is forward planning now.

Ourmum gets fed up with the mess and hers gets the Dyson out and as hers works down the room, Rolph workin behind her putin more bits of forest on the floor. Then ourmum goes to cook dinner and we go to help, but Rolph, he sneak back to the livin room and grab some forest and chew it loudly, like MUNCH, CRUNCH, MUNCH and ourmum runs outta the kitchen sayin “no Rolph. Leave it!”.
Then hers takes her dinner and sits down to eat it and Rolph go and get more forest and start MUNCH, CRUNCH, MUNCH and hers leaps outta her chair and runs at Rolph with the water spray and he drops the forest and runs at the table and gobbles her dinner right up!
Now that’s what I call  forward planning.

Younger Clara, with Rolph and Sally, UK