[Dailydrool] another question about gus

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 26 15:54:45 PDT 2009

Not all bassets drool - my Gracie does a tiny bit when she sees me coming
with something good to eat, but never at any other time.  Holly does not
drool at all, except for peanut butter, she'll do two drops of drool for
peanut butter.  Our new girl, Anna, drools (slimes, really) like a fire
hose, almost non-stop.  Since Anna arrived about three months ago, we now
have dried drool on the walls.  Trust me, not drooling is better than
sliming.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____