[Dailydrool] Clara's cookbook

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 19:07:27 PDT 2009

Well, it came, Elder Clara's cookbook.  What a wonderful book.   Even I, a
guy, enjoyed reading it and all the yummy recipes.  The book is  so cleverly
written that even my wife, not the most enamored by basset  hounds(she has
a screw loose), enjoyed the book and the recipes.  She even  found a recipe
that she 30 years ago from someone in the book.  It is a  must for all good
cooks, and not so good cooks.  And best of all, it   helps the senior
hounds.  Also a cheap plug for the Senior Hounds  calendar.  Go buy one  this year
because my Charlie is going to  be  in it.

DDropp