[Dailydrool] The power of Elder Clara's Cookbook

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Mon Oct 26 18:09:17 PDT 2009

I have a twin sister, but we are about as opposite as we can be. She's tall & blond, I'm short & brunette.  I have basset hounds. She is a vegetarian with cats. You get the picture.

Well, I got my FABULOUS Elder Clara Eats & Eats & Eats cookbook today and had my sister howling as I read parts of it to her.  I caught her attention with Turd in the Hole, and continued through the veggie recipes into the carnivore recipes.  She especially liked Momperson's Special Chickie Bait. Having seen Fiona & Louie in the kitchen, she understands why the recipe keeps reminding the chef to "Send Houndies outta da room."

Well done everyone!

Adrienne Gillespie
Momslave to Fiona, Louie & Clara (ATB)