[Dailydrool] Please Help Barnaby and Treat Sale

Melissa Ruthenbeck-Chiaramonte mruthenbeckchiaramonte at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:32:13 PDT 2009

Barnaby needs your help! We recently had a young hound, Barnaby, who had
been adopted returned to us because it was found that he has patellar
luxation in both knees and needs surgery to correct this. We were unaware of
the issue or would have corrected it before Barnaby was placed. We are now
raising the money needed to perform the surgery before putting him back up
for adoption. Please take a look at Barnaby's bio and help any way you can.
http://www.bhrsc.info/29.html

We are also taking our last orders for homemade Howl-o-ween dog treats. We
have white chocolate dipped bones, carob cupcakes and pineapple treats. All
orders must be in by Friday, Oct. 30. They have gotten rave reviews from the
hounds! http://www.bhrsc.info/27.html

Thanks so much!

Melissa Ruthenbeck-Chiaramonte
Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California
Volunteer Coordinator