[Dailydrool] Laurie - from the "Honda Hounds" hee hee

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 21:06:06 PDT 2009

Thanks for the terrific post!  <I'm still laughing!) We actually made the
hour drive there & back without barfage!  Although Sara Sue did bark at
EVERY vehicle that passed us. <rolling eyes>
I had such a great time sunday at the howl-o-ween party!  I'm so glad I got
to meet you & your hubby & your reggae mon! I got a great picture of your
Maxie in his costume!
Even my sis had a blast!  I dragged her... errr... asked her along to help
in case Spencer turned into Cujo & I needed help with Hal & Sara.
Da mutts were so tired they zonked all the way home!
I'm a couple days behind on the drool so am trying to catch up!
big slobbery basset smooches
vikki
spencer, sara sue, hal e bear
sebastian atb, natasha atb