[Dailydrool] Trixie....

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 19:41:20 PDT 2009

Thank you Roland, Duke of Ears - for our nomination....let me tell you what I did today to help my cause - I learned that if I push on the refrigerator door just right that is can open!  And open to a wonderful land of shelves full of awesome snacks....did I mention I was able to get a stick of butter before anyone noticed?  Had I been quicker I could have found that pound of ground sirloin thawing on the top shelf - but I wasn't quite quick enough....Momslave wasn't very happy with me, however she doesn't have to worry - I won't get in there all the time...just when I want a snack!

Trixie.....one of the Gareis girls - Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne and Princess and momslave Emily

This is for the attention of Roland, Duke of Ears - a caption from last week's Drool from Emily and the Gareis girls stood out -  we are wondering if Trixie should be nominated for OEBE?  Such an example of excellent scavenging should not be overlooked.

'Now for a basset story....Yesterday I was cooking spagetti with meat sauce...I had just finished cleaning out the pantry of all the out dated snacks and went out to give the birds all the stale rice cakes, crackers and other misc products - I was out there maybe 4 minutes tops....I come in to find Trixie had taken the pan OFF the stove and was standing over it licking up the last of my meat sauce!  She literally had taken the handle and gently put it down on the ground - there wasn't a mess, there wasn't any sign that it had spilled on the way down - I was flabergasted to say the least!'

Insp Morse OEBE