[Dailydrool] Update on Millie and Macy!

Mindy Lankenau mslankenau at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:24:44 PDT 2009

Millie and Macy are adjusting to each other...slow but sure -
Millie will even occasionally play with Macy (When we aren't looking, of
course) -
Macy has adjusted to her new home and even slept all night last night!!!
Potty training is going very well for a Basset Hound - We've had 10 year old
Millie for almost 7 years and she has never had a single accident in the
house....
so maybe her positive attributes ARE influencing Macy after all!!!
Millie has always been the BEST dog in the world... and I think little Macy
is following in her footsteps!
Macy is the 6th Basset we have had... how do people live without a Basset in
their life????

--
Mindy Lankenau

Live Life ZESTFULLY!!!!
2009 - Living in Harmony

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in
harmony.”

http://zzestee.blogspot.com/