[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's Cook Book & apron

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Tue Oct 27 06:30:35 PDT 2009

    Elder Clara's cookbook and apron

    ordered mine and the apron also.  Miss W Maggie Mae said I had to help the poor hounds, like her was  to find forever homes.  Where they can be treated like princesses and gotten the medical treatments to make them well.  Maggie Mae reminds me how much she enriches my life.

    Well the apron and cookbook came.  They are nice and Maggie Mae did the happy dance and told me I had to cook up a sample because it wouldn't be right for her not to get a treat, after all the work she put into making me get the apron and cookbook.  Guess that girl has me wrapped around her paw.

    Cathy B