[Dailydrool] My Favorite Part of a Basset . . . No Butts About It

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 23:23:24 PDT 2009

Like others I've been lurking for awhile, but I just have to mention what I
know you all are thinking, but too shy to say . . .

Oh come on, just face it . . . you all know that your favorite part of a
basset is that big old smoochy BUTT.  Admit it, a smile always come
to your face when you're behind them as they go up & down stairs,
beds, chairs, cars, trucks, vans, etc.  You watch that little tail end as it

sashays out the door and still smile even though you know you'll have
to go out later & clean up.

Frances (bootiful girlie-girl ATB) use to do a little hoppity trot; she sort

of hopped every third step as she ran.  Her little hind legs would link
together and it looked just like a big furry heart bouncing along . . . I
miss my darlin' little heart.

Frazier just has that big old boy butt; he waddles along swishing it from
side to side like he knows everyone is watching is big manly-man butt.
He even turns his head to see if I'm watching him.  As if to say, I see
you watching Mommy, stop it . . . I swear, can't be a peeping
Thomasina even in my own home . . .

Gotta love the BUTT!  (And YOU know YOU do!)

Barb (Tooshie Admirer Au Contraire)
Frances (Furry Butt ATB . . . I run dainty)
Frazier (Hansom Butt . . . Oh yeah, I gots ta hansom butt, I do)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457