[Dailydrool] Elder Clara Eats...and eats...and eats...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 20:11:12 PDT 2009

Elder Clara - you and all your "helpers" have come up with a winner with your cooky book!  Our hounds give it 16 paws up and haven't stopped drooling since it arrived.  They are paawticularly interested in anything which gets their tailpipes a blowin'.  Thank you SO much for all the awesome recipes for hoomans and houndies.  What a great way to support the senior hounds such as yourself.  And, I am honored to wear your special apron, especially as I tend to be not only a so-so cook but a messy one.  Snooters to everyone involved.

If you haven't ordered yours yet you are missing out on some yummy new recipes.  Even iffen you don't cook, you need it for the Collector's Item it will be.  Don't wait another minute!  Order yours now!

Sandi, Mamaslave to The Belles and The Boys from NJ