[Dailydrool] Dear Inspector Morse

Kjersti W. Sorensen kjerstiws at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:39:10 PDT 2009

Indeed you are a gentleman! The only reasonable thing to do when humans leave their food is to help them to get rid of it.

As for me, I have found a new way of getting to where food is left (why do they always have to leave it so that I have to use my full length?) One day when dad was working upstairs and mum wasn't home (just as well...). I discovered that if I first jumped up on a chair it was no problem getting all of me up on the table.... And what a view! Not to mention the look on dad's face when he was wondering what was going on!

.... I wonder why mum says she will return me to the kennel because she thought they would get at basset hound... not a combination of a mountain goat and a monkey dressed up as one! But then I sniff behind her ear and she has forgotten all about it.

Gustav Beowolf of Norway