[Dailydrool] dat cook bookie came today

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 15:03:02 PDT 2009

YEPPER,  By Golly, we dun gotz the cook bookie from Elder Clara,   momma,
dun run into dat batroom  ( bathroom Annie !!!!  wut a numb  skull ) and sez
she aint commin out till she dun red it all !!!!!  It's  read Annie,  not
red !  you dont know how to spell nuttin  it be  so inbearassin have a dumbass
for a sister, shut up Maggie old crooked legs  !!!!  momeeeeeeeee !!!!!
maggie is beein mean to me.  STOP  children, you never ever bother a women who
is drinking wine and reading in the  bathroom !!!!!!!  bwahahahahah  !!!!!!

Marlene   Maggie Wags and Evil Annie who really is a numb skull  and a
dumbass  and a turd grazer !!!!!!