[Dailydrool] We're Still Alive and Kicking!

SUSAN INTESSIMONE froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 28 16:36:57 PDT 2009

Someone has started a rumor that Bluegrass Basset Rescue is no longer in business and I am here to put a stop to it.  We have been in existence and saving bassets for 8 1/2 years and we have gone nowhere.  True enough, we have only a handful of foster homes and we can only take in bassets one by one, but we have a stready stream of dogs coming and going.  In the past month alone we have taken in and/or adopted out Miss Pearl, Gracie, Biscuit, Number 3, Bo, and soon to be Bonnie.  We currently have 8 dogs for adoption, but have nearly 3 times that many who are classified as unadoptable due to age, behavioral or medical issues.

We are planning our first Waddle for the Spring in Louisville and we hope you will come out and support us!  The more support we have, the more bassets we can save!!!!

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets
Murphy, Jeremiah and Sweenie
www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org