[Dailydrool] Dog Food

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:28:59 PDT 2009

Linda,

Try one of the Taste of the Wild varieties.  They are grain free, come in
several varieties featuring less common meats and fish ingredients, score
highly on the 'good food' tables, and are not really expensive either.

Available in most of the pet stores like Pet Food Express, independent
stores, probably anywhere but PetSmart actually!

Addy

Message: 10