[Dailydrool] Dog Food

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Oct 28 23:46:46 PDT 2009

Linda,

I have to agree with Addy about the Taste of the Wild dog food.  For a grain free food it is a decent price (much cheaper than many other grain free foods).  They also carry it in the Tractor Supply chain stores.  I talked to a gentleman in the store that uses it and was told the reason he likes it is he only has to feed his border collies a cup a day each.  He also loves that he can change up the food variety without  having to transition.    I think there are 3 different formulas to chose from and the carbs are supplied by potatoes and sweet potatoes.

I don't personally use the dog food because I home cook for the spoiled rotten gang here but I have heard many wonderful comments about the food on other groups I am on.  I do use the kitty Taste of the Wild for the semi feral kitty that I am fostering.  Bastion loves the food (he would not touch EVO...go figure) and his coat is gorgeous and the vet gave him a clean bill of health after 3 weeks of being on it.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang