[Dailydrool] Buddy's birthday

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Thu Oct 29 12:50:51 PDT 2009

Wheeeeeeeeee I be threeeeeee! This be Buddy here. It's my first time on DD. MomPerson said she would type anything I want because it's my birthday! Even though I'm half basset and half something else, I can still drool. I am waiting for a DNA test to see what my other half is. I'm very unusual-looking, but very handsome. I have crooked basset legs and a loooooong body, short ears and a dark nose. Maybe one day MomPerson will figure out how to post a picture of me and brother Roscoe. I was bought from an Amish farm in NY and my forever home came about 1 month later.  MomPerson took one look at my tiny butt and brown eyes and she swooned! About 1 1/2 years later, DadPerson was looking at the Western PA Droopy Basset rescue page and saw Roscoe needed a new home. Well, I must say that Roscoe is beautiful, too, although he is quite bossy (with the cutest waddle butt MomPerson has ever seen). Thank you, Shirley, for helping us adopt Roscoe.
Mom bought 2 of Elder Clara's cookbooks. She's a real chef, but she sure laughed at those recipes. The snootin-good chicken is in the crockpot now while we wait for the trick or treaters to arrive.
Both of us are great counter surfers. DadPerson couldn't figure out what that meant at first! But we showed him! 2 New York strip steaks later and now he knows!
Happy Hallow-houndie-ween everybody!
Buddy, Roscoe, and slaves Linda & Bill