[Dailydrool] Favorite part of a Basset

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:46:46 PDT 2009

You know what my favorite part of a Basset is?  Their whole long body.  Pete curls his whole long body up into a ball and I can wrap myself around him and rest my book on him.  We read that way in the afternoon - sometimes I read alound to him if my book is not too scary.  At night, he curls himself up behind my knees and he fits just in the bend of my legs.  That's what I love most about Bassets - their long bodies.

http://resku.homestead.com/

Just ordered my second 100 copies of RESKU.  That is lots of great haiku books celebrating rescued dogs sold to benefit Rescues everywhere.  Just sold 4 books today to benefit Pug Rescue of Sacramento.  I have been accused before of being a breedist and only loving Basset Hounds, but I will donate $2 per book sold to the rescue of your choice!  $11.95 each - msg me offlist for more details at my4hounds at hotmail.com.

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and the brand new RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me