[Dailydrool] Basset Got Back

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 10:11:31 PDT 2009

Barbara
I have to agree with you (and I think this topic was up on the board too) that the butt is wonderful.  When Flash actually walks ahead of me (rare) I just laugh while he clip clops along with a little jiggle of the junk in the trunk.  I enjoy nothing more than patting that little behind and telling him he getting a spanking for being so cute.  I also love his front feet.  Surely they must be the only breed that has pudgy feet?.... Oh and the tippy of the muzzle where the flews meet and the bottom lip is.  Oh and the... :o)
Laura
Flash, and Ryu