[Dailydrool] Major drool needed for JJ

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Thu Oct 29 20:32:25 PDT 2009

JJ, one of the Mississippi 4 taken in by Bellyrubs this past week, is in the vetspital and from all accounts hanging on for dear life.  Debby and I took JJ from his home in rural Mississippi, had him vetted, gave him a good shave and shower, and sent him on his way to what we thought was a better life.  He was shy, but we could see the sweet boy he was underneath the scared thin frame.

He is now having major digestive issues.  He's had different tests and X-rays, but nothing is turning up.

This boy is a beautiful hound.  Right now he's thin, scared and in a strange place.   Foster mom, doc, and Bellyrubs are doing all they can for him.

Please send drool for JJ, and prayers that this boy gets his chance at the life he so deserves.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, J. D. (ATB), Stella (ATB), Begonia (ATB)