[Dailydrool] a mt. moment again

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 20:53:43 PDT 2009

the orig. art basset pastel large framed art ....well the backing of it
that had some moisture noted on the paper...dried of course....is now
being removed and replaced with new...so it does look great and i hope
anyone who is interested in bidding for it knows that.    anyone wishing
to see it, please just jpost and i will send it right off.....guess
there was a problem showing the pic on HB.     thx everyone.
UPDATE ON MINNIE MOUSE:  her eye became painful and needed to be
removed.    she is in our Houndie homestead and not doing well as she
just does not wake up fully and it has been over 10 days now.    I am
doing SQ fluids, force feeding along with her eating maybe a tiny bit
here and there...very worried about her...any healing drool coming our
way just for this ole gal who i dearly love...well, it would be greatly
appreciated.  seeing the vetman again ....doing everything in my power
to heal her.   She now is blind and I have to carry her out side where
she seems to like going if only for aabout 3-5 minutes....to urinate and
walk a few steps.
--
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager