[Dailydrool] Buster aka Elvis Thanks you very much

Lisa Potter mom24hounds at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 07:34:11 PDT 2009

Happy Halloween Gang

Buster & I would like to thank all of you for your love & support.  We
appreciate you taking the time to vote for us in the Dog O Ween costume
contest.  Thanks to you Buster came in 3rd place with 190 votes!!

However, we have contacted an election lawyer concerning what we believe to
be voting fraud.  The winning dog was Spencer the bananna dog that came up
when you opened the page.  He received 477 votes!  We think that he had an
unfair advantage.  :)

Thanks again,

Buster & Lisa