[Dailydrool] Last chance!!!!!

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.org
Fri Oct 30 07:34:20 PDT 2009

Rudy here!  I know that my friend Charlie howled for some help earlier
(Thanks Charlie!) but as the spokes hound I'm going to howl some more.

I am one of the 100+ hounds currently within the BBR organization and we
need as much help as we can get!

The "Howlin' For Help Woofle" only has one more day left and orders are
dwindling!!!  The woofle ends at 7pm CST Oct. 31st and I will draw the
lucky winners on Nov 1st.  So hurry up and steal that cookie money to
get yourself some tickets before it is too late!

Personally I wouldn't mind winning some of the great packages that are
available.  There is a digital camera package (I see a great pic for
next years DD calendar for the winner!), lots of food and treats (what
hound wouldn't want more food and treats?!), a remote car starter (so
your BUV's can be nice and warm for you) and lots of other great things
too!  So go check it out!

Just paw in <https://services.gladstone-tech.com/woof/> to your browser
and you can buy away!

Woof my foster mom if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Rudy