[Dailydrool] UFBH's Abby Surgery Rehab

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Fri Oct 30 07:46:01 PDT 2009

Our Abby, the not-quite 3 year old that had disc surgery, is now having water therapy to try to regain use of her back legs. She came to UFBH with foxtails embedded in her hanging belly that had to be dug out, and was horribly in
pain from her back. She apparently was a back yard breeder/puppy mill dog.
Here is a video of her first water therapy session, and we are very optomistic she will be able to walk again. She is such a sweet girl, and is trying so hard. Dawn of Daphneyland offered the loan of a cart-which will really help,
and she has moved to a slightly quieter foster home. If anyone can make a
donation in any amount to pay off her surgery bill, or toward the therapy,
we would appreciate it. It has really been a tough year. Lots and lots of
bassets coming in and not much money. Go to www.ufbh.org to donate and
here is the video link. You have to click on the right and either Open or
Download for it to start.

http://drop.io/6qgsov4/asset/abby-s-pt-10-29-09-wmv?ref=yahoo
--
Marilyn Briggs