[Dailydrool] Gotcha Day

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 30 07:49:50 PDT 2009

Hi everybody,  Harrison here just wanted to let all the hounds know that
today is my gotcha day!!!!!  I was just 2 or 3yrs old when my family adopted
me 11 years ago.  We are going to celebrate today -mom says cause I am so
special .   Happy Gotcha day to me and all the other hounds who adopted a
family.  If your family wants another hound don't forget to check all the
rescues because special hounds especially seniors hounds like me are just
waiting for a family to call their own.  I am so happy that I adopted my
family all those years ago.  Oh the celebration is about to start so I have
to go but  remember to adopt a hound as soon as you can.

Harrison Mueller

Shirley Mueller

Mom to Harrison and Sally belle