[Dailydrool] ATTENTION 501(c)(3) Organizations

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 08:50:58 PDT 2009

A friend of mine had an online pet-supply business which she is closing down (2 small children, no time.)  She is donating her remaining stock to rescues, shelters, etc.  If interested, see the information below.

Rose

ATTENTION 501(c)(3) ORGANIZATIONS:

As of November 1, we will be donating much of our remaining stock to rescues, shelters and other 501(c)(3) organizations.
The only charge to you will be the cost of shipping.

If you are interested in receiving products for your rescue, shelter or event, please email us with the following information with a copy of your 501(c)(3) letter :

Organization Name
Contact Name
Shipping Address
Email Address
Breeds of dogs involved
(if not obvious by the organization name)
List of products you would be interested in receiving
(please keep your list reasonable)

If you have already received a donation from us this year, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND.
We are trying to spread the wealth.

We will be filling your requests on a
first come first served basis.

Big dog rescues, please note that we have many gorgeous LARGE dog bowls available (that would be great for silent auctions or events) so please keep those in mind when you are requesting products. (Great Pyrenees, we are fairly sure you are on our mailing list!!)

Thank you all for the amazing work you do.  We are looking forward to knowing that our products will be going to wonderful organizations.

Alison
www.abone-to-pick.com

Forward email

This email was sent to rosannehug at aol.com by contact at abone-to-pick.com.

Email Marketing by

a bone to pick | 2543 Lavall Court | Davidsonville | MD | 21035

ATTENTION 501(c)(3) ORGANIZATIONS:

As of November 1, we will be donating much of our remaining stock to rescues, shelters and other 501(c)(3) organizations.
The only charge to you will be the cost of shipping.

If you are interested in receiving products for your rescue, shelter or event, please email us with the following information with a copy of your 501(c)(3) letter :

Organization Name
Contact Name
Shipping Address
Email Address
Breeds of dogs involved
(if not obvious by the organization name)
List of products you would be interested in receiving