[Dailydrool] Cute story from PT Clinic

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Fri Oct 30 09:13:06 PDT 2009

Sheri, our volunteer who is fostering Abby with the back problems for UFBH and the one who took her to water physical therapy yesterday, emailed this
story this morning. I loved it. BTW, we are very impressed with this clinic and hoping for wonderful results.

"We were talking about bassets tendency to want to do things that are "their" idea, not necessarily what you want them to do and Dr. Pam said one of her first clients was a basset who just wasn't quite walking on his own.  They finally had their open house at the clinic and someone dropped a sandwich on the floor.  Lo and behold, her basset patient picked himself up and walked right over to get that sandwich.....

They just make me smile......."
--
Marilyn Briggs