[Dailydrool] Dumdog - Story of a Rescue

Connie Moen two.bassets at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:18:39 PDT 2009

I just finished reading my copy of Janis Wetherbee's new book and it was her
best yet.  It is so well written that at the end I looked at my Miss Molly
of Vegas and felt a lot of it was her story - she too was kicked, and Ernie
(atb) who was thrown out of his home because his ears smelled in the rain
and cold of winter when he was 8 years old.  Well, anyone who has a rescue
or knows a rescue will be touched by this story.

I hope everyone buys and reads Dumdog's touching story - you will not be
sorry.  You can order this book at
www.angelfire.com/humphreybasset/dumdog.html

Connie & Roger and the Bassets, Miss Molly of Vegas, Hank the Tank, Ernie
(atb), Alice (atb), Cleo (atb) and Duchess (atb)