[Dailydrool] Fundraiser Challenge - bet you can't beat me

cbradley cbradley at bradleyaudio.com
Fri Oct 30 09:19:43 PDT 2009

OK - the game is on. I challenge you all to beat me in this Oregon Basset
Rescue fundraiser. C'mon - I'll bet you can do it. Or maybe not. Because
this is so easy to do.

Have a favorite bed and breakfast you've stayed at? A horrible experience at
a restaurant?  Favorite home town doctor? Get on there and write a review or
two or three. Write a review for a place that has never been reviewed before
and you earn more money, but there's still buckage if you write one for
somewhere that someone else has already done. There is no money for excluded
businesses (like chain stores).

What could be easier than that? You can write reviews for your own town or
for cities across the country. Ever read reviews before visiting a
particular business? Then be part of the process by writing your own
reviews. And see if you can keep up with m And in the process, help hounds.

Seth & Christie Bradley

Jean Claude & Marie (basset) Otis lab + 3 cats, 2 goats, and assorted fowl.

Hood River, OR

-- From: RobinFrenchies at aol.com

-- Subject: [Dailydrool] Fund raiser to raise money link

-- Hi all I am looking for help if you can for our fundraiser to the Oregon
Basset Rescue, If anyone can -- help every dime counts. God bless to all.
Robin Gamroth

-- Here is the link:

--  http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Oregon-Basset-Rescue-0911