[Dailydrool] Audrey Gone to the Bridge

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 15:39:13 PDT 2009

Dear Droolers,

It is my deep heartache to report to you that our beloved Audrey
has packed her bags and left for the Bridge, this past Wed. at approx.
1:45 PM. Our house is not empty but we are mourning her loss all the same.
She lived next door from us since 1995 and we had to watch while she was
mistreated and abused for years before finally getting her as our own in June
2006. After having her for a year and 1/2, she went blind and we found that
she had diabetes. The time was way too short, but we relish that time that
was given to us.

Tears are flowing and I feel another severe headache coming
on. so I must cut this short.

Be at Peace my girl, we will be with each other again,
Give our love to Honey, Duke, Arnie, Boomer and Max,

Always in our hearts,
Momma, Dad, Holly, Anna,
Huckle, Ranger, Daisy-Bug and Zoey

Huckleberry's page:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/675146